Water Resıstant Eyebrow Makeup
We always say: eyebrows are the showcase of your face. The Shape of our eyebrows is important. Swim in the sea, swim in the pool, sunbathe… Don’t think about your brow anymore when you’re doing all this. Because your beauty is entrusted to the ‘water resistant’ brow product.
The famous makeup artist Erkan Uluç says what we all know: take care of your eyebrows, they are the determinant of our expression. What does this mean? If the tip of your eyebrows is too pointed and up, this adds a harsh and serious tone to your expression. Or vice versa, if your eyebrows are too bow-shaped, it can give the impression that you’re smiling all the time. Hollow and misshapen eyebrows also create a grotesque image. So shaping eyebrows is a very important job.
First, you should use a water-resistant brow product.
The Shiseido Brow InkTrio is a 3-in-one eyebrow pencil designed to effortlessly fill and shape eyebrows. The back end of the pen has a brush for scanning eyebrows and an applicator for distributing color. It’s a pencil with an elevator. The thin pencil tip gives the eyebrows a natural and feather-like appearance. Its formula is resistant to sweat and water.
How to make water resistant eyebrow makeup
1) first determine the peak of the eyebrow. This point is usually the top of the curve.
2) draw a line from the top of the brow to the tip of the brow.
3) reach the starting point of the eyebrow and draw a parallel line from here to the apex.
4) gently tick the areas inside the lines.
5) combine tics with soft strokes towards the hair’s exit.
6) scan your brow now and you will be softened by taking the excess of the places you paint as you scan. This makes the eyebrows look natural. Use the pencil side of the Shiseido Brow Inktrio to shape and shape your eyebrows, and then the comb side to smooth it out.
7) secure the brows with a transparent mascara. You can use the NARS Brow Gel brow mascara.