The Tricks Of Perfect Nail Polish
When you paint yourself, does it look like you’ve got a leaky coat to your nails? Do you have to go to beauty salons to get a manicure-pedicure for beautiful nails? But don’t you often find time to go to beauty salons and maintain nail polish? Then you are at the right place. Now, thanks to the tricks I’ll share with you, you’ll be able to apply the perfect nail polish yourself.
– The first step to getting beautiful nails; cut your nails with nail scissors and shape them with a rasp. But while doing so, avoid rasping your nails with back and forth movements. Otherwise, you’ll break them.
– After successfully completing the first step, we came to the second step. The second step is to smooth the nail surface. A perfect nail polish application can be damaged by dust or nail polish residue found on your nail surface. To get rid of this, get help from an unused toothbrush after cleaning your nail polish with acetone and rinse thoroughly with soap and scrape the residue on your nails.
-After this step; use some of the transparent nail polish before applying your nail polish. Some of these nail polish will both help your nail polish to have a more distinctive color and serve as a protective layer on your nail. That way, nail yellows and nail polish marks will not be found on your nails.
– Now that you’ve chosen the color, you’re ready to paint. Here’s what you need to remember: just 3 strokes of the brush will be enough for you to apply your nail polish. Start at the bottom of the fingernails, first to the left, then the right at the end of the middle to capture an even distribution.
– If you apply your nail polish as 2 or 3 thin layers instead of a single thick layer, you will get a smoother image and dry it more quickly.
– You can use your right hand to paint your left hand with gorgeous nail polish, but are you using your left hand to turn your right hand into a disaster? It’s very normal. But let’s stop this. How? That is, by moving your hand to the brush instead of moving the brush. If you are left-handed, do the opposite.
– Don’t forget that a nail polish protector is a lifesaver. After you finish your manicure by applying nail polish protector, you can prevent your nail polish from deteriorating. At the same time, Nail Polish preservatives will improve the permanence of your nail polish.
– After your nail polish is dry, apply care oil to your nail bottoms and cuticles without wasting any time so that you get a more professional look and instantly moisturize your nails.
– It would certainly be wrong to contact your nail polish with hot water shortly after you apply it. This will cause your nail polish to be opened from your fingernails. If your hands must come into contact with water, wear gloves after your nail polish has dried and do what you need to do.
– You can extend your life by taking care to keep your nail polish in cool, dry and dark environments. Keeping it in the fridge will be a good option, as the color and formula of your nail polish will change in case of sun exposure.
– Don’t shake your nail polish. Roll it in your palm instead. So you don’t get air bubbles while you’re driving.